The organizers have agreed to offer a discount of 20% for KLA Members and 50% for LIS Students in Registration Fees for Library Technology Conclave – LTC2019
Theme: e-Books to e-Learning: Libraries as Learning Hubs.
Dates: 23-25 Jan 2019
Venue: CUSAT, Cochin
Organisers: Informatics India Ltd in collaborations with CUSAT, Cochin
Special Highlights of the Conclave are:
1. Pre-Conference Workshops – E-Learning Basics; Advanced Koha & CORAL, FOLIO
2. Two Prestigious Awards – “Best Koha Implementation Award” & “Best
Technology Enabled Library – Lib-Tech Award. Audience Poll carries certain weightage for selecting LibTech Award.
3. SPARK: Exclusive Session for Delegates – 5 minutes for new ideas on Library Technology (Award for Best Idea).
4. Topics include: Content Development Tools, MOOCS, e-Learning platforms,
Digital Library & e-Learning, Blended Learning, etc.
5. Technology Empowered Libraries: Case Study Presentations
6. Round Table Discussion on ” Learning & Libraries: Digital Convergence”
Resource persons include Prof. Marshall Breeding, well known International Library Technology Reviewer (>20 years) Chris Cormack (Original Developer of Koha) and many more top quality experts Indian and abroad in the field of eLearning , Library Technologies, etc.
For more details regarding programs, resource persons, arrangements, brochure, etc please visit: ltc2019.com