The College Library and the Department of Economics, St.Stephen’s College, Uzhavoor in collaboration with the Kerala Library Association ,Kottayam Region (KLA) and Kerala College Librarians’ Association (KCLA) has immense pleasure in organizing a National Seminar on ‘Academic Plagiarism and Bibliographic Reference Management Softwares’ on August 13th and 14th , 2014.
This seminar intends to be a platform for academicians, research scholars, higher education administrators and policy makers to communicate their views. We cordially invite academic fraternity from various institutions as delegates to the seminar to make use of this opportunity to share ideas relevant to this theme.
Various Technical sessions:
Academic plagiarism: Recent Trends
Plagiarism in scientific writing
Plagiarism detection softwares
Forms of plagiarism
How to avoid plagiarism
Bibliographic reference management softwares etc
Call for Papers
Scholars are invited to submit abstract/full papers for the presentation in the Seminar.Abstracts should be sent on or before july 27th and full papers on or before july 30th 2014 so to include in the proceedings.
- Academic Plagiarism
- Case studies on plagiarism
- Plagiarism detection
- Academic Publishing
- Research Indices
- Retracted Papers
- Style Manuals -Citation Styles
- Citation policies and procedures
- Bibliographic Reference Management Softwares
Paper Submission Guidelines
- All the papers must follow the American Psychological Association (APA) format and should not exceed more than eight (8) pages.
- Papers submitted should not have been previously published in other Seminars/ Conferences/ Journals.
- All the papers will be reviewed by an expert committee and the corresponding author of the selected paper will be intimated through e-mail.
- Thexpert committee will have the right to accept, reject or edit the papers.
- Accepted papers will be published as proceedings with ISBN. Selected papers will be published as a book.
- Papers should be sent as attachment to email@example.com
Best Paper Award
Selected three research papers from among the submissions will be given the best paper award.
For more details download the brochure
ONLINE REGISTRATION. Delegates are requested to fill in the online registration form given below:
Sent your DD and details to:
For any queries contact: